Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Soup and Pasta, anyone?

 

image image

Okay, so I'm just getting warmed up with this week of donations!  I love it when my dining room cabinet top gets full of bags of food donations!  It means I'm doing something right with my time!  Today I was able to buy 8 cans of hearty soup and 14 boxes of pasta (22 items).  Instead of paying $39 regular price, I forked over a whopping .96.  Yes, you read that correctly.  For the price of a drink from the vending machine, we were able to supply 22 boxes/cans of food.  (A little disclaimer-that doesn't count tax b/c my other grocery purchases-like carrots, toilet paper, cookies- were wrapped up in the same bill.  Overall today I only paid $28 plus $3 tax for $93 worth of groceries. )

So what are you waiting for?  Start clipping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment