Curious what an actual trip looks like? Here's an example from today. I don't know who was more excited about my savings today, me or my 5 year old! To see the exact locations for the coupons used, look a tthe HT list in a previous post.
(2) Success Jasmine Rice boil in bag (cooking right now!) on sale for 1.50 each...(2) $1 Qs from All You magazine=Free
(4) Ziploc container packages on sale BIGI making them 1.75 each...(2) 1.50/2 Qs (printables and inserts) = .25 each package
(2) XXL Ziploc bags (the kind used for storage in the closet/garage) on a crazy price for 1.94 each instead of 6.55 each...(2) $1Qs = Free (these Qs were in the 1/2/11 insert)
(2) Kikkoman soy sauce and (1) terryaki on sale for $2 each...(3) $1 IP = Free
(2) Yakisobi noodles (like Ramen)....50 insert Q = Free
(1) Biltmore salad dressing (marinating tonight's chicken) on sale BIGI for $2 ...$1 insert Q = Free
(3) packages of chicken on sale B1G2. The way it rings up when you buy 3, each one rings up at 1/3 the price. So roughly 6 pounds of chicken for 9.36
(2) Mueller's pasta on sale for 1.00...(2) .55 Q = Free
(1) Kikkoman terryaki on sale for $2 ... $1 IP = Free
(1) Biltmore salad dressing on sale BIGI for $2 ...$1 insert Q = Free
So overall I paid $11.43 total and saved $72.40! I am super excited about the chicken prices!!! 4 items doesn't feel like much to donate from one trip, but if you add together 4 here, 6 there, 5 from another trip...you get the point. It all adds up! So I hope this helps to show an example of a trip. (FYI-Park Rd Shopping Center still had good stock) Enjoy your bargain hunting!