Sunday, July 10, 2011

YIKES! It's been too long!


Okay, so it's been awhile...sorry!  I have a pretty good reason for going AWOL, though...a new baby boy!  He weighed in at 9lbs, which is much less than my current bag of goodies that is ready to drop off at Loaves & Fishes.  I'm getting back in the swing of things, which means gearing up for the new shopping lists. 

With my family expanding this summer, it got me thinking about the growth of our Clipping For A Cause-Charlotte Family.  Grab a friend, a co-worker, your child, your church group and let's expand!  Our chapter needs 1) more coupon sources (so ask your friends, neighbors, church families) and 2) people to gather to cut and shop.  Just think, in 10 months time from a single source of coupons, we have donated over 474 items, spending less than $18, and saving over $960!!  So Charlotte area, give a shout out to your friends on Facebook and through e-mail and let's grow together!  I can't wait to hear from you!  Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment